SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East Blows Away Smoke Damage.
Residential fires are more common during the winter holiday season than during the rest of the year (per the United States Fire Administration, USFA). Even the smallest fires can lead to lingering smoke damage, which means the odors, unsightly stains, and corrosion (from smoke and soot) must be removed quickly and thoroughly. Our technicians at SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East have excellent training, ample experience, and the right equipment to find and eliminate smoke, soot, and the resulting damage from your home. We know there is no time to waste, so our emergency services are available whenever damage can strike: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. The smoke won’t ruin your holiday cheer because we are always ready to help make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East 520-760-9352
If you’ve ever walked into a kitchen after someone burned a toaster treat or microwave popcorn, you know that small fires can lead to huge billows of smoke. What you may not know is that smoke likely caused damage somewhere in your house; the USFA reports that many homeowners have smoke damage, often far from where any flames originated, hidden in closets and other odd places. If a stray candle, a frayed electrical cord, or part of a holiday meal caused a fire in your home, you may find yourself with substantial smoke damage even after the flames are extinguished. Getting rid of smoke damage is harder than many people expect, and you may need professional help with the cleaning and restoration. Fortunately, the professionals SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East are Here to Help.®
Call us at 520-760-9352 any time. We are:
- Depth/breadth training in cleaning, disinfection, odor control, damage remediation, restoration
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Highly regarded (see our reviews and customer testimonials)
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
Fire-Prevention Tips for Safe Holidays
Our diligent technicians at SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East are handy with computer searches just as they are with remediation of smoke damage and odor removal.
- Pay attention to the cooking! Most residential fires start in the kitchen
- Keep decorations away from the stove, candles, and other heat sources
- If you have a live tree, water it regularly
- Turn off decorative lights when you go to sleep, or when you aren’t in the house
- Put out the candles when you aren’t in the room
- Keep candles on stable surfaces, well away from flammable objects, children, and pets
Have a great 2022!
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East