SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East Help You Open after Storm Damage.
Hello, spring! Hello, spring storms! If your business has been flooded or affected in any way, call SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East today. We’re committed to cleaning and remediating storm damage in your business.
SERVPRO of NE Tucson/ Oro Valley/ Marana East
People who love extremes must adore this part of Arizona. We get dust storms and monsoons – to be fair, we don’t get them on the same day. During monsoon season, we’re on the watch for floods, lightning, and high winds, all of which can add up to multiple kinds of damage to your business, all of it devastating. No matter well you prepare, storm damage might still get through. If prevention doesn’t work, there’s always knowing where to where to turn for remediation of damage and for restoration: the franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East.
Call us at 520-760-9352 when our team members are available:
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 52 weeks a year
- On days that end in a “y”
- When we are needed
- For large jobs that extend over huge parts of Arizona
- For small jobs that take up a portion of a small office in downtown Tucson
- After emergencies
- For jobs, you have been delaying getting attended
You don’t hire employees without knowing their skills, so we expect you want to know our qualifications.
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East are Independently Owned and Operated.
We participated in extensive and intense training from our parent company in the varied needs of commercial buildings regarding:
- Cleaning and disinfection/decontamination
- Remediation of damage to equipment, furniture, other fixtures, and to the structure itself
- Document drying
- The necessity of rapid response times
- Microbial remediation (mold, mildew, other)
- Other biohazards (including sewage, industrial waste) or chemical waste
- Structural drying and water extraction
- How to find and remove smoke and soot
- Restoration of water damage, restoration of fire and smoke damage
- Odor removal
While we are a local company, we have access to national resources.
We participate in a national Disaster Recovery Team, something of a necessity in Arizona. If there is a major storm or wildfire, we would pool our resources with other franchises to:
- Help prevent secondary damage to area businesses and homes
- Stop the spread of the existing damage
- Clean and remediate existing damage
- Help restore building and their contents
We are Here to Help.®
Grey ETs are also called “Roswell Greys.”
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East