Carpets Need Deep Cleanings; Hire SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East for that Chore.
Life Can be Unpredictable, and Our Carpets Can Suffer the Brunt of Our Mistakes. SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East Can Help Restore Your Carpet to Pre-Mess Condition
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East is a leader in cleaning and restoration. We have handled biohazardous waste and chemical spills; we can handle the chore of cleaning your carpet.
Call us at 520-760-9352. We’re always available for emergencies, and we are always happy to work with your schedule.
We’ve seen, and smelled, carpet messes that scare the homeowners, but don’t faze us. We’ve had clients convinced they would have to rip up the carpets and replace them. Favorite messes include:
- Soaked carpets from several cats in an Olympic-quality pee contest
- Pipes burst while owners were out of town, leaving days’ worth of water damage and mold damage
- Children’s perfume fight: it didn’t look bad, but oh, dang, the smell
- The puppy vomited – a lot
- Motor oil – we don’t know how, and we didn’t ask
Even Under Normal Conditions, Carpets Should be Deep-Cleaned Every Year
Carpets absorb noise, but they also absorb daily, non-preventable messes. Think about it:
- Each person loses from 50 to 100 strands of hair a day. Some of us lose more, but no one wants to talk about it
- Between 30,000 – 40,000 of each person’s 16 trillion skin cells slough off every hour (yes, every HOUR)
- That add ups to roughly 8.8 pounds of skin cells a year for each person
- 8 pounds is the size of the average house cat
- Speaking of cats, the average cat regrows all its fur every 100 days, which means they shed an equivalent amount of fur every 100 days
- Despite the veterinarian’s denials, we are convinced that many cats (and dogs) shed more than their own weight every day
- We refuse to look up the amount of dander cats and dogs shed every day
- Do you have other pets? If they’re furry, they shed hair and dander too
- Do you have birds? You’re not out of danger
- Dander (skin cells) provides housing and food for bacteria, viruses, and tiny critters, many of which (including viruses) can survive for over a month
- The germs and microbial growth provide their own messes, not to mention putting people at risk of illness
- Ooops, we mentioned it
- Let’s avoid thinking about drool
Notice we didn’t mention food and drink, anything about children, footprints, or messy hobbies. We listed only the contaminants people don’t usually notice.
We are Leaders in Cleaning, Disinfection, Odor Removal, and Restoration
- To prevent a disaster
- After a disaster
- When the carpet gains weight
- For regular cleaning chores
- To remove clinging odors