SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley / Marana East wishes all a happy and safe Thanksgiving
Life can be unpredictable-- If Thanksgiving gets a little Messy, or the cooking doesn’t go as planned, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East can help restore stained carpets and remediate smoke and fire damage.
No matter what kind of damage happens after the gizzards hit the fan, we can help the disaster look "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East at 520-760-9352. We’re available anytime, even on Thanksgiving. We’re even available on Black Friday – heck, we’re especially available on Black Friday because being at a mall on the busiest shopping day of the year would be its own disaster.
We Hope There are No Disasters
We’re all crossing fingers and toes for everyone to have an easy Thanksgiving. The only disasters should be no worse than running out of pie so no one can have thirds.
Crank up the tunes and sing classics like “Let’s Give ‘em Pumpkin to Talk About” and “I Only have Pies for You” and “Feelin’ Gravy”.
If the smell of burned turkey ends up in your home, or the dressing becomes part of the carpet, we’ll do whatever it takes to help restore your home to the pre-Thanksgiving-disaster condition.
- Arrive as quickly as possible
- Assess damage and document it
- Remove smoke and soot before they have more time to corrode wiring, flooring, plaster, wood, and even marble or steel
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces
- Remove odors
One of our employees claims that the best Thanksgiving tradition is saying “yes” when asked “stuffing or potatoes”. It makes sense; why limit the carbohydrates on a day traditionally devoted to over-eating?
Here are some others we’ve heard about:
- Each person describes what she/he is thankful for (pretty-much a standard)
- One person makes a new dish every year
- If someone doesn’t have a place to go, invite that person for Thanksgiving dinner
- One family always makes lasagna and turkey
- Family pictures
- Take a walk to prevent the calorie coma
- Award prizes to people who can eat their weights in squash
- Stay near the stove when boiling or frying any part of the meal
- Keep animals and young children away from candles, the stove, and other sources of fire
- Don’t drink and drive
- Cook the turkey all the way through
- Extinguish candles when you leave the room
Have a great Thanksgiving!