Tell-Tale Signs of Water Damage in Redington?
Redington residents need to know.
Our team in Northeast Tucson and Oro Valley/Marana East is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to restore water damage quickly and efficiently. Most people don’t notice the initial signs of a water damage issue until it becomes a big problem. Here are some of the symptoms of water damage to look or listen for:
- Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
- Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
- Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
- Hearing the sound of running water that you can’t place
- Hearing the sound of dripping water that you can’t locate
- Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
- Significant increase in your water bill for no known reason
- Strong, damp, musky odors
- Visible mold growing
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen for many reasons, and when it does, fast action is necessary to prevent secondary damage. When your Redington home or business needs water damage restoration services, our local team in Northeast Tucson, Oro Valley, and Marana East is Here to Help ® We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Please call us today at 520-760-9352.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.