Musty Odor in Redington Business?
Do you smell a musty odor in your business that you can’t place? Often musty odors are a symptom of mold damage, which is often the symptom of water damage. SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East helps Redington businesses with mold problems every year. Here are some mold damage emergency tips from our website for things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your Redington commercial business or home has mold damage, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East is Here to Help. ® We’ll mitigate and remediate the mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 520-760-9352.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.