Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in Tucson?
Preventative maintenance can protect your investment by extending the life of carpets and upholstery. SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East’s technicians are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Our carpet and upholstery cleaning methods keep your floors and furniture looking their best. These specialized cleaning methods include:
- Bonnet Cleaning: a less aggressive method for short-piled carpets
- Hot Water Extraction: a deeper cleaning method for all carpet types
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: helps restore deeply soiled areas
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: the most thorough cleaning method in the industry
- Dry Cleaning: when color-fastness is an issue
Carpets can act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
The IICRC states that 79 percent of the soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a critical component of proper care and maintenance of carpet.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
When your Tucson commercial business or home needs carpet and upholstery cleaning services, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 520-760-9352.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.