Monsoon Damage in Ventana Canyon?
My Ventana Canyon home was damaged by monsoon rains in August. The rain fell so hard that it damaged my skylight and caused water damage in my hallway. I called SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East and they came out and tarped off the roof to minimize the potential for further damage. They extracted the water from my hallway and set up powerful air movers and blowers to dry out the affected area. They documented the drying process to ensure the area was restored to normal humidity levels. Once the area was completely dry, they cleaned and sanitized the carpets and repaired the skylight. Now, you would never know there had been stormwater damage in my hallway! Thank you, SERVPRO!
Here are some tips from our website on what NOT to do after flooding while waiting for help to arrive:
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place
- Hang furs and leather goods
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East has a team of highly trained technicians ready to restore storm damage in your Ventana Canyon home or business 24-hours a day. Call us today at 520-760-9352.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.