Mold Problem in Tucson?
Mold Trouble in Tucson
When our roof leaked, enough moisture came into the building to create a mold problem. I kept smelling something musty but could not locate the source of the odor. Then one day, I looked up to see mold spreading across the ceiling where it hadn’t been the day before! I called SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East, and they sent a team out to contain and remediate the problem. Here are some facts about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning or heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed to discourage the mold from returning
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Call Us Today!
When your Tucson commercial business has a mold damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East have a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond 24 hours a day. Call us today at 520-760-9352.
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.