Flash Flooding in Catalina?
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East respond to flash flooding and storm damage emergencies in the Catalina area. Here are some tips from our website on what to do and not do after flooding, while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Catalina home or commercial business has a storm damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond 24 hours a day. Call us today at 520-760-9352.
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.