Advanced Technology and Restoration Techniques in Oro Valley?
High Tech Restoration Services for Oro Valley
At SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East, our technicians are required to undergo initial and ongoing continuing education and training to stay up-to-speed on the latest technological advances and techniques used in the restoration industry. This allows us to keep costs down and to more efficiently identify and quickly mitigate fire and water damage. Depending on the type of damage that requires restoration, we may use any of the following to restore the damage to preloss condition:
- Hygrometers are used to detect moisture
- Infrared cameras can be used to detect the location of water damage
- Water extraction equipment, like submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units
- High-speed air-movers
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
- Sanitizing agents, germicides, and anti-microbial treatments
You never know when you might need emergency restoration services, but when you do, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond to your property damage emergency 24 hours a day. Call us today at 520-760-9352. We’ll restore your damage in Oro Valley, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.