Rain in Redington?
January brought rain to Redington
Although January is not normally a rainy month in Redington or the Tucson area, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) climatological report recorded .07 inches of precipitation between January 21 and January 22 and predicts more precipitation for the following week.
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East responds to storm damage emergencies 24 hours in Redington. Thunderstorms, rain, and flash flooding are all known to occur at different times of the year, and sometimes there is little advanced warning. The City of Tucson website lists some of the things you can do to prepare for a natural or manmade disaster:
- Find out which disasters could occur in your area
- Ask how to prepare for each disaster
- Ask how you would be warned of an emergency
- Learn your community's evacuation routes
- Ask about special assistance for elderly or disabled persons
- Ask your workplace about emergency plans
- Learn about emergency plans for your children's school or daycare center
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley/Marana East has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to any storm damage emergency day or night. Call us today at 520-760-9352. We’ll clean and restore your storm damage in Redington, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.