December Storms in Tucson?
Monsoons in December?
Although Tucson’s monsoon season won’t begin for another six months, now is a good time to inspect your home or business and do some preventative maintenance. According to a study done by the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS), roof leaks are the most frequent water damage source. SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East has been responding to storm damage emergencies in the Tucson and surrounding areas for years and has restored lots of properties with storm damage caused by heavy rain and flash flooding.
Here are some loss prevention and maintenance tips from the IBHS to help you prepare for monsoon season:
- Have a professional roof inspection annually.
- Request a detailed inspection report that includes the condition of the flashing, roof covering, parapets, and drainage system.
- Repairs any cracked or missing tiles or shingles.
- Repair deteriorated flashing, especially around chimneys and vents.
- Repair any areas where water pools.
Call Us Today!
When you have a storm damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson SERVPRO of Oro Valley/Marana East is Here to Help.® We respond to property damage emergencies 24 hours a day, every day. Call us today at 520-760-9352. We’ll clean and restore your storm damage in Tucson, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.