Evacuation when Medical Supplies Are Needed for your Well-being in Tucson
Storm Damage & Evacuation in Tucson.
Some of these items can be kept in a waterproof container (your emergency kit). Medications probably cannot, but you can have them ready to bring with you.
SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley /Marana Eastsuggest having these items prepared in the event you would need to evacuate your home in Tucson.
- Copies of medical insurance & Medicare cards
- Warm blankets
- Extra clothing, especially socks & undergarments
- Bottled water
- Batteries for your electronic devices
- Written contact list
Some people in Tucson will also need to consider the following:
- Make sure that at least one other person can get your medications & supplies
- Have at least a week-long supply of prescription medicines
- A list of all medications, dosages, and allergies
- An extra pair of glasses or extra contact lenses
- Hearing-aid batteries
- Games & activities for children
If you have pets in Tucson, consider these items:
- Pet food and toys
- Toys or comfort objects
- Vet information
Some shelters will not or cannot allow pets. Ahead of an emergency, find out which ones will allow your 4-legged loved ones. All shelters allow service animals.
SERVPRO® of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO® of Oro Valley /Marana East is Independently Owned and Operated.